After working random jobs inconsistently for the past couple of years. I have sorta come to sorta a few conclusions….(I have also solidified many conclusions, as before I quit school and after grad I thought I was gonna be a doctor and have a really good job someday so I didn’t really focus on pros\cons of work environments)
1. Money is good. Make as much money an hour as possible.
1.5 I cannot shut my brain off, to help cope with extremely boring work. Even after months, my brain only gets more angry and frustrated about it.
2. I will NEVER be a morning person. EVER. Kinda knew it though.
3. Places with free coffee and food sorta make up for crappier circumstances.
4. Coworkers make life hell/ and/or work far more tolerable. Drama did NOT end in highschool and university residence…
6. I need to just pick a realistic well paying career and complete the training and become an expert at something.
I have had nightmares still from university. Mostly about exams and failing courses (which I did fail)… But I have decided to return to university. A much less prestigious one, however, because I am transferring I may have to repeat quite a few courses. So I am sorta going from senior upper level to lower level with all the happy 20 year olds that don’t know the shittiness they will encounter with dreams potentially crushed (some will succeed though…souls uncrushed).
I am adding a comp sci minor. As I took a first year comp sci course and got a B+!!!!! Omfg seriously one my best grades (in the sciences mind you) I’ve ever received!!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps a sign, definitely leads to work. And I can make lots of fun programs.